Over the last few weeks we have been focused on improving existing features within ARMATURE Fabric to make them more user friendly. Please see below for a summary of these developments. We hope some of these new developments help support your organizational goals, better engage your stakeholders, and improve the way you work.
Because the identification and tracking of issues, non-conformances, and remediation steps is important during all types of assessments and reviews, we have now enabled users to create issues directly within self-assessments and surveys. To leverage this new enhancement, you will need to ensure “Allow Issue” is enabled in the instrument prior to publishing it.
Admin users can now export user activity history (under “Setup -> Users -> Security User” tab) for the following actions:
- Login Successful
- Login Failure
- User Permission Reload (e.g., page reload, loading the page in a new tab)
- Password Reset Request
- Password Reset Change
There are a few key bug fixes included in this release that have resulted in the following:
- Pending issues are now hidden for trusted contacts
- Trusted contacts are now able to see data extensions on issues
- Issues>Insights (Analytics): Resolved and dismissed issues will now be included
- When an invalid response is entered for a numeric question requiring whole number, it will not default to 0
- Filtering by 'not equals to' is now operational
If you have specific requests, including training, or wish to see post-release updates, please contact your Project Manager or Customer Support for more details. To experience the full benefits of the ARMATURE Fabric platform, we recommend that you update your software twice a year.
Our YouTube video library is growing. We recommend you visit the library from time to time to check out our latest videos: