Over the last few weeks we have been focused on improving existing features within ARMATURE Fabric to make them more user friendly. Please see below for a summary of these developments. We hope some of these new developments help support your organizational goals, better engage your stakeholders, and improve the way you work.
Enhancements in Issues Management
Given the importance of capturing issues, non-conformances, and improvements during assessments and reviews, we have further enhanced the Issue Management feature to provide a better user experience by:
- Creating a new “Root Cause Analysis” tab to track remediation analysis and progress
- Currently focusing on supporting staff on root cause analysis while we plan to expand to other use cases in the future for trusted contacts as well
- Creating a new “Coordinator” field to track ownership of issues
- Creating a new “Assignee” tab allowing multiple group/people assignment so multiple reviewers/auditors can be given read-only or write access to an issue
- Allowing trusted contacts to upload and download evidence while entering resolution all in one place
- Creating a new “Issue History” tab capturing additional change history on a given issue
- Supporting two different types of evidence for issue vs. resolution.
- Preventing evidence changes after issue is submitted or resolved.
We invite you to take a video tour of our new Issues Management enhancements:
If you didn’t have an opportunity to attend our Issues Management webinar on March 18th, you can access the recording here:
Users can now schedule an Instrument by typing a search term within the scheduling search bar. This removes the need to select an Instrument Type.
Bug Fixes and Security
- When creating an Issue for a specific part in an Instrument, the associated criteria (if applicable) will be added automatically
- Instrument functionality has been updated to ensure the correct document reference count is captured
- Continuous platform updates and improvements
If you have specific requests, including training, or wish to see post-release updates, please contact your Project Manager or Customer Support for more details. To experience the full benefits of the ARMATURE Fabric platform, we recommend that you update your software twice a year. We have recently changed this guidance from quarterly based on customer feedback.
Our YouTube video library is growing. Check out our latest videos: