Over the last few weeks our product development team has been focused on creating new functionality. Please see below for a summary of these developments, along with an invitation to our Issues Management Webinar scheduled for March 18th. We hope some of these new features help support your organizational goals or improve the way you work.
Given the importance of capturing issues, non-conformances, and improvements during assessments and reviews, we have further enhanced the Issue Management feature to provide a better user experience by:
- Creating a more user-friendly layout and streamlined steps for recording new issues
- Enabling you to add a short description for each issue for easier issue identification
- Enabling you to track issues against multiple criteria
- Adding a new “Not Available” category to issue severity
- Enabling users to create new issues directly from instrument responses through “Quick Add” functionality
- Enhancing the Instrument Overview functionality:
o Enabling easy navigation to the instrument entity from the “Instrument Overview” page
o Providing a quick way to create issues in the “Instrument Overview” page and reference it with multiple criteria
- Expanding the Issue Search List layout:
o Showing more issue details, including statement of issue, short description, and criteria references
o Providing additional search filters based on status
We invite you to take a video tour of our new Issues Management enhancement:
Then, you can select the published instrument and the associated rating/finding information by rating category (e.g., pass, failed, and probation ratings) for the publication:
You can then configure which contact/person options are allowed as your answer:
The respondent can now choose any contact with the “Main” contact type.
If you have specific requests, including training, or wish to see post-release updates, please contact your Project Manager or Customer Support for more details. To experience the full benefits of the ARMATURE Fabric platform, we recommend that you update your software twice a year. We have recently changed this guidance from quarterly based on customer feedback.
For customers on an automatic upgrade plan, your next upgrade will include this release. Our Customer Support team will contact you in the near future regarding this upgrade .