Over the last few weeks our product development team has been focused on enhancing existing features and creating new functionality. Please see below for a summary of these developments. We hope some of these enhancements help support your organizational goals or help improve the way you work.
You can now make modifications to existing organization or personnel certifications with the following new options:
- Add new site or personnel
- Remove existing site or personnel
- Revise certification decision type
- Revise certification scope
Here is an introductory video that demonstrates how this new enhancement works:
You can now allow organizational Trusted Contacts to self-start predefined applications in their “Org Representatives” dashboard.
- An Application can be configured as “self-startable” under Setup->Certification Type->Application Type
- After the Application is published, it will be available for Trusted Contacts under “Requests” in their organization representative dashboard. Users can also track the status of a self-started Application
- Once an Application is pre-submitted by a Trusted Contact, staff will need to review and approve it prior to submission
Child Organization Access
You can now allow the Trusted Contact of a parent organization to access the child organization(s) as a Trusted Contact. First, you will need to give the Trusted Contact permission under “Setup -> Customer Settings -> Child Organization Access”. This will give the parent organization Trusted Contact the following child organization permissions:
- Update organization information and associated contact information
- Access applications, instruments, and certification
- Receive instrument and review notifications
When the Trusted Contacts of the parent organization log into ARMATURE Fabric, they will be prompted to choose which organizations to access.
Notifying Trusted Contacts of a Required Action
ARMATURE Fabric can now send notifications to Trusted Contacts within an organization or program informing them that there is an action they need to take as part of a process. An action could include a request for payment confirmation, a requirement to upload a document, or other action items.
To set up this feature you will need to allow “External Write Access” for the specific activity and check the “Send External Notification” option in the published process configuration.
Date Format in Notifications and Email Publications
ARMATURE Fabric now supports different date formats in notifications and email publications, such as 31-12-2020, 12/31/2020, or December 31, 2020.
Here is an example how this function can be used:
To experience the full benefits of the ARMATURE Fabric platform, we recommend that you update your software at least quarterly. If you have specific requests, including training, or wish to see post-release updates, please contact your Project Manager or Customer Support for more details.
For customers on a quarterly upgrade plan, your Q4 2020 upgrade will include this release. Our Customer Support team will contact you regarding this upgrade closer to the time.
If you want to learn more about our other product features, please feel free to visit our product tutorial page where you will find out latest video library.