ARMATURE Fabric includes an important security feature that allows you to set the password policies and End User License Agreement (EULA) for system users. This setting can be modified by Staff Admin Users with the appropriate permissions.
NOTE: you cannot currently access this menu through the user interface. Follow the steps below to access the security login settings:
- Log in to the Staff dashboard.
- Once the dashboard loads, on the browser URL remove everything after the “/#/” and replace with “admin/customer.” For example, if the URL is:
You will need to change it to:
- Click the menu icon located to the left of the customer name (this will be listed as your Organization name) and select Edit.
The strength of user passwords is set by selecting a Password Policy. The password policy can either be set to Weak or Strong. Weak means that the password must be at least 6 characters long, and Strong means that the password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one lowercase character, one uppercase character, one number, and one symbol. To set your Password Policy, follow the steps below:
- On the Password Policy drop-down, select either Weak or Strong.
- Click the Save button to save changes.
Follow the steps below to enable/disable your lockout policy, and to set the number of allowed user login attempts.
- Select or deselect the Enabled lockout policy flag to enable or disable the lockout policy.
- If enabled to set the login attempts, enter the number in the “Login Attempts Before Lockout” field. Also enter the “Lockout Expiration (minutes).” When this number is set, once a user enters their password incorrectly and reaches this set number, their account will be locked and they won’t be able to attempt another login until an admin unlocks their account or the lockout expiration time has passed.
To unlock a user’s account:
- Go to Setup > Security > Security Users and locate the relevant user’s security user account.
- Click the menu icon to the left of their name and select – Un-lock Account.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
End-User License Agreement
The end-user license agreement is an agreement that appears within a pop-up that is displayed upon user login. The user has to accept the agreement in order to continue to the dashboard. This agreement appears once for the user to accept; upon future logins, the agreement won’t appear.
To create and set the agreement, follow the steps below:
- Click Add or Update End User License Agreement under the End-User License Agreement.
- Complete the following fields:
- Title: Text field
- Description: HTML text area
- Require all users to re-accept the End-User License Agreement: Flag
- Click the Save button to save.