Once you’ve associated a publication to a process stage, scheduled the process, and the organization or program is going through the assigned process, your staff/administrators are able to generate publications. See the following instructions for details on generating document and email publications.
Follow these steps to generate a publication document:
- Access the assigned process and open the stage where the publication document is associated.
- Click the Generate and Save button.
Once you’ve generated the publication document, your assigned organization/program will be able to save and access it. Organization/program contacts can view the generated letter by accessing the process and going to the process stage where the generated document is located. If the process stage is marked as “self-service” then the trusted contacts of the organization/program will be able to view the document once that stage is in-progress.
The following page shows an example of a Generated letter:
Follow these steps to generate and send a publication email:
- Access the assigned process and open the stage where the publication email is associated.
- Click the Generate and Send button.
The Generate Email window will appear, and the data source fields will have the data pulled. The fields that can be modified and/or completed are listed below:
- To: Text field. Enter the email address of the recipient.
- Subject: Text field. If desired, you can modify this field from what was originally set up on the publication email.
- Message: HTML editor. If desired, you can modify this field from what was originally set up on the publication email.
- From: Flag. Select to add a “From” email address.
- CC: Flag. Select to add a “CC” email address.
- BCC: Flag. Select to add a “BCC” email address.
- Click Send once you’ve completed the fields.
- Once the email has been sent, it will be stored on the process stage and you can access it by clicking the name of the email to view the sent email message.