Once you’ve set up your publication, you need to associate it to a process template stage. (For detailed instructions on how to set up a process, refer to the Process Setup User Guide.) To add a publication to a process stage, follow the instructions below:
- Open the process template by going to Setup > Processes and clicking the process template you want to use.
- Add a new process stage by clicking on the blue plus (+) button, or open an existing stage by clicking on it, as shown below:
- Under “Stage Type,” select Publication.
- Check the Publications flag.
- Search and select the publication to associate to the stage. Note that only previously-created publications will appear within this search for selection.
- Once selected, the publication will be listed under the publication search field.
- Click Save
- The publication will then be associated to the process stage.