What happens during an upgrade?
It starts with an estimate. The ARMATURE team will provide you with a level-of-effort (LOE) estimate, and we will require your approval before we proceed with the upgrade. The upgrade stages are as follows:
- Upgrade is completed on ARMATURE’s internal QA environment.
- Internal testing is completed on QA.
- Upgrade is moved to your UAT environment.
- You verify and test the upgrade.
- The upgrade is deployed to the Production environment. (NOTE: Production deployment requires users to be logged off of the production site. We typically do deployments after 5:30pm EST.)
To learn more about ARMATURE's upgrade process, and to discuss your specific environment and needs, please contact Emma Chavez, Customer Success Manager, at email@example.com or 703.674.2478.