Assessment 1 = Older assessment you want to use to pre-populate a newer assessment
Assessment 2 = Newer assessment that needs to be pre-populated with data from the older assessment (Assessment 1)
1. Make sure Assessment 1 has been completed and submitted. Assessment 2 needs to be scheduled.
2. Check the context settings of Assessment 1 and Assessment 2 to make sure the settings are correct. You can find these settings under the Manage Assessments > Assessment > Edit > Prepopulation tab. Make sure the settings are correct on both Assessment 1 and Assessment 2.
3. Go to Assessment 1 and click the Cache button.
4. Go to Assessment 2 and click the Run Prepopulation button.
Assessment 2 should pre-populate the appropriate pre-population fields. Pre-population is set through unique question data keys and the pre-population settings within the assessment.
How to pre-populate Assessment 2 from Assessment 1 when Assessment 2 hasn't been scheduled:
- Ensure that pre-population settings are correct on Assessment 1 and Assessment 2.
- Submit Assessment 1.
- Schedule Assessment 2.
Data from Assessment 1 should automatically pre-populate into Assessment 2. If not, click the Run Pre-Population button on Assessment 2.